2021 to 2015 CHALLENGER 6.4 Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHALLENGER with 6.4 Engine
- System can up the hp from 485 stock to 685+
- System produces 200+/215+HP with boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-18 (15-18)
PROCHARGER STAGE II SYSTEMS
The ProCharger Stage II Supercharger offering features an all new 8-rib dedicated drive system with option of a race intercooler upgrade. ProCharger designed this dedicated 8-rib system to have maximum belt wrap in order to support the truly power hungry. The bracket system fits head units up to the F-1A-94 without modifications to the car, which means no cutting or trimming with a blower that can support 1,200+ HP! Even though this system is perfect for "race" applications, it can be used with a P-1SC-1 at lower boost levels for mild street applications.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 485
- HP Gain: 200+/215+*
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System configuration: add'l 8 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Due to variability among OEM computers, and the prevalance of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.4)
- Specify manual or automatic transmission
- Systems ship in extra large box
- Purchase of aftermarket balancer required, ATI PP part #918459
- Specify Shaker or standard hood
- 2015+ vehicles may requie ECM unlock (call for details)
- Specify with or without strut bar
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm