2010 to 2008 CHALLENGER R/T 5.7 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHALLENGER R/T with 5.7 Engine
- System can up the hp from 370 stock to 500+
- System produces 130+ of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-7 (09-10)
High output supercharger kits available for 130+ horsepower
Challenger owners have two complete supercharger offerings to select from; an HO Intercooled and Stage II Intercooled. Both are available as complete systems or tuner kits for 2008 and newer models.
Owners of R/T Challengers equipped with a stock 5.7L HEMI can add up to 130 HPwith the addition of an Intercooled ProCharger Supercharger System. All ProCharger systems are designed for and provide outstanding everyday drivability and reliability.
ProCharger systems and kits for 5.7L HEMI Challengers have been painstakingly designed to be installed onto completely stock or modified engines and require no major modifications to the vehicles components. Under the hood, the installed ProCharger looks like it could have come from the factory, while the large, front-mounted air-to-air intercooler lets everyone know, this isnt your average Challenger!
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 370
- HP Gain: 130+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System configuration: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- 13011751 - 1DF314-SCI-5.7
- Ships in 3 to 5 days
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Write the First Review!