Procharger Crank Drives for Chevrolet Big Block F-1 CrankDrive
Highlights of this Crank Drive configuration:
- Complete assembly for specific engines, no sourcing additional components
- Optional alternator drive
- Optional fuel pump drive
- Allows engine to rotate both directions for servicing
Never lose a race because of a belt that slips, slides or breaks with ProCharger Crank Drive. Procharger added the Crank Drive to their product line in 2019. If the Procharger Crank drive is what you are looking for let us help you get the right combo utilizing our over 15 years experience of meeting the performance demands of our customers with crank drive ProCharger!
A Crank Drive is a great way to get the most out of your Big Block Chevy motor reliably and with little maintenance. Coupled with a F-1 ProCharger, the Crank Drive can support up to 2,200 horsepower.
Crank Drives are assembled to order with your gear ratio. A dual Accessories drive is available for fuel pumps and oil pumps, in addition an alternator mounts is available. With 8 different gear ratios available at order.
- Input Shaft Configuration: 2 piece Isolated 12 pin drive plate to mount to harmonic balancer
- Case Configuration: Laid over on an angle to match Procharger F-1/ F-2 with 2:00 o'clock oil clocking billet aluminum case
- Weight: 39.2
- Rotating Weight: 12.7
- Vertical Configuration Available: No
- Gear Width: 1.37"
- Output Configuration: Non-isolated 6 pin drive hub to mount on F-1/F-2
- Output mandrel 1: Procharger Accessory drive for fuel and/or oil pump at 50% speed
- Output mandrel 2: N/A
- Gear Ratios Available: 1.300:1
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H21.0000” x L26.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm