2010 to 2006 CHARGER SRT8 6.1 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHARGER SRT8 with 6.1 Engine
- System can up the hp from 425 stock to 585+
- System produces 160+HP with boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-7
Add 160+ horsepower to your 6.1L HEMI CHARGER
ProChargerhas two complete intercooled systems for the 6.1L HEMI Chargersa shared-drive, HO Intercooled System and dedicated-drive, Stage II Intercooled System. Both the HO and Stage II Systems allow SRT-8 Charger owners to experience the spine-straightening acceleration of a ProCharger-equipped 6.1L HEMI Charger. Both ProCharger Systems utilize the proven and patented P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto 2010-2006Dodge Chargers. ProCharger systems for both the 5.7L and 6.1L HEMIutilize Diablosport flash tuning systems to apply the ProCharger-developed tune for both applications.
When it comes to reliable, proven and powerful forced-air induction systems for modern EFI HEMI engines, ProCharger is literally years ahead of others. With designs that are far superior to other systems, ProCharger systems feature a 3-year warrantystandard on the intercooler and is also available on the supercharger. ProCharger supercharger systems feature easy installation, minimal relocation of components, no need to punch a hole in the engine oil pan, and avoid having to deal with all the complexity of an air-to-water-to-air intercooler configuration.
All ProCharger 6.1L HEMI supercharger solutions (Systems and Tuner Kits), require the purchase of an aftermarket crankshaft damper (sold separately).
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 425
- HP Gain: 160+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System configuration: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.1)
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only; AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm