2014 to 2011 300 5.7 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
High lights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for CHRYSLER 300 0 with 5.7 Engine
- System can up the hp from 360 stock to 520+
- System produces 160+ of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-385-18(12-14)
ADD 160+ HORSEPOWER TO YOUR 5.7L 300 SEDAN
The P-1SC-1 complete intercooled system is a bolt-on design that comes complete with step-by-step instructions and all of the fuel system, turning and supercharger components needed for install. The patented and proven self-contained supercharger design is self-lubricated, so you don't have to tap into the engine's oil pan. ProCharger systems also retain an OEM-like appearance, providing smooth, consistent, repeatable power to the vehicle's stock drivetrain with no additional vehicle modifications required.
For an even stealthier approach, the P-1SC-1 systems and tuner kits are available with an optional Helical cut gear set for noise reduction and optional black (or polished) finishes for the P-1SC-1 head units and the ProCharger main bracket. The HO Intercooled System is 100% complete, with injectors and handheld programmer. Tuner Kits exclude programmer and fuel system components.
ProChargers 5.7L systems and tuner kits feature the industry standard P-1SC-1 ProCharger, with self-contained oiling, billet impeller and billet gear cases standard. This kit also features highly effective and reliable air-to-air intercooling, which combines with an advantaged mounting location and best in class supercharger efficiency to minimize heat production and heat transfer, and maximize reliable power gains.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 360
- HP Gain: 160+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System Configruation: Stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Due to variability among OEM computers, and the prevalance of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required
- Specify engine size (5.7, 6.1 or 6.4)
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only; AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm