2019 to 2005 MAGNUM 6.1 HEMI Reverse Cog Race Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A
High lights of this system
- Tuner Kit for HEMI 0 0 with 6.1 Engine
- System can up the hp from 425 stock to specify+
- System produces specify of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty
PROCHARGER RACE AND CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNING TECHNOLOGY FOR LATE-MODEL HEMI ENGINES
Building on our late-model, EFI HEMI supercharging leadership, and combining it with our 100+ international racing championships, ProCharger now has taken the next step: the Reverse Cog Race Kit for late-model, modern 5.7L and 6.1L HEMI engines. Designed specifically for custom, ultra-high horsepower racing applications, the new Reverse Cog Race Kit features a low-mount ProCharger F-1A, F-1C or F-1R supercharger and proven 50 mm cog drive and tensioner design. The Reverse Cog Race Kit can be used in both intercooled and non-intercooled applications.
This kit is NOT designed for stock engines or stock vehicles and will require custom intercooler tubing, front fascia modification, fuel system upgrades and custom tuning.
- Boost Level: specify
- OEM HP Rating: 425
- HP Gain: specify
- Intercooler Configuration: -
- Drive System Configruation: 50mm cog
- Bypass Valve: race
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: 0
- Systems ship in extra large box
- Purchase of aftermarket balancer required:
- 5.7 (2006-08) = ATI PP part #918435
- 6.1 = ATI PP part #918432
- Requires extensive modification to engine cooling system, modified A/C condenser if A/C is retained
- Special order form and non-refundable deposit required at time of order-- may require lead time for processing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm