2023 to 2020 CORVETTE C8 Coupe (LT2) High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- HO Intercooled System for CHEVROLET CORVETTE C8 Coupe with LT2 Engine
- System can up the hp from 495 stock to 665+
- System produces 170 HP with 5 psi boost
- System is Air-to-Water Intercooled
- CNC Billet intake manifold
- For stock engine and exhaust
- PCM calibration included
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty
PROCHARGE YOUR C8 CORVETTE AND GET 45%+ MORE POWER!
For nearly 30 years, ProCharger has developed industry leading bolt-on supercharger kits for virtually all generations of Corvettes, so it’s no surprise that we were the first to introduce a supercharger kit for the C8! You can now add up to 170-230+ more horsepower to an otherwise stock LT2 C8 Corvette (including stock exhaust, transmission and internals). Reliable boosted power is now available for your C8 with a 100% “bolt-on” ProCharger Supercharger kits and systems!
Here are some of the highlights of this system beyond the amazing power gains.
- 100% DIY friendly install (No engine or trans removal needed)
- No permanent modifications (fully reversible/removable)
- Kits and Systems ship to your door ready to install
- Up to 230+ more HP on pump gas!
- Boost Level: 5 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 495
- HP Gain: 170
- Intercooler Configuration: A2W
- Drive System configuration: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: not req'd
- System Tubing Diameter: 3.5"
- Does not fit convertible
- Clutch upgrade and/or controller may be required
- Multi-part shipment, additional shipping charges may apply
- Model year, Base or Z51, and VIN must be specified
- Carbon fiber trunk cover requires special order
- No cutting required, trunk carpet trimming recommended
- Includes all hardware for a stock engine, stock exhaust car only
- PCM removal and shipment required
- Specify base model or Z51 package
ATIs self-contained (SC) ProCharger models are the first and only gear-driven centrifugal superchargers to feature self-lubrication, and contain the industrys most advanced technology. In addition to the patented self-contained oiling design, SC ProChargers also feature the highest step-up ratio, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance. These proven self-contained ProChargers were designed specifically for internal lubrication and have become the industry standard.
The best-selling P-1SC-1 shares many of the design elements which deliver the record-setting durability and performance of ProCharger competition superchargers, and is also quiet and street legal. With their rugged design, these ProChargers are the only self-contained superchargers durable enough to be backed with a 3 year warranty and powerful enough to harness the benefits of intercooling.
The patented SC design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan, thanks to an exclusive oil pump. This pump aerates the oil to create the oil mist lubrication required for the ProChargers precision bearings and gears. This oil pump (aeration pump) does not require priming at start-up, and oil changes are required only every 6,000 miles. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also eliminates the heat that is transferred to a supercharger by engine oil in oil-fed applications, and avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, or engine oil leakage.
By combining advanced supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, SC ProChargers produce a larger net power gain because they run cooler and consume less power than comparable oil-fed designs. SC ProChargers also feature an internal step-up ratio of 4.10:1 for improved belt tracking and traction, and maximum low-rpm boost and power.
ProCharger is also the first and only manufacturer to offer the choice of standard or helical gear set for noise reduction on the P-1SC-1 and the D-1SC supercharger models.
- 12015351 - 1KC312-SCI
- Ships in 3 to 5 days
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Write the First Review!