TSCS Gear Drive for Ford Coyote Block with F-1/F-2 Procharger Mounting
Highlights of this Gear Drive configuration
- Isolated 6 pin drive hub to mount on F-1/F-2
- Billet aluminum case
- High strength stainless steel, light weight input and output shafts
- Isolated 8 pin Input shaft with drive plate to mount to harmonic balancer
- Comes with gear ratio of your specification (30 ratios available)
- Can accommodate engines with or without motor plate
- Accommodates standard crank trigger setups (MSD, Moroso)
- Billet aluminum supercharger mount
- Billet aluminum engine mounts
Never lose a race because of a belt that slips, slides or breaks with The Supercharger Stores Gear Drive. We are the original innovator of crank driven centrifugal superchargers with over 15 years experience of meeting the performance demands of our customers!
The Gear Drive is a great way to get the most out of your Coyote motor reliably and with little maintenance. Coupled with a F-1 ProCharger, the Gear Drive can support up to 2,200 horsepower.
All Gear Drives are built to order with standard configurations that fit most cars. Accessories such as fuel pumps, oil pumps, vacuum pumps and alternator mounts can be added. Fine tuning is possible with easy to change gears and 30 gear ratios available. In addition to the standard configurations, custom configurations are available to fit special applications and to clear steering racks.
- Input Shaft Configuration: Isolated 8 pin Shaft and drive plate to mount to harmonic balancer
- Case Configuration: Laid over on an angle to match Procharger F-1/ F-2 with 2:00 o'clock oil clocking billet aluminum case
- Weight: 31.7
- Rotating Weight: 9.5
- Vertical Configuration Available: Yes
- Gear Width: 0.790"
- Output Configuration: Isolated 6 pin drive hub to mount on F-1/F-2
- Output mandrel 1: Included is a Crank speed mandrel to drive pulley(s) for Fuel Pump, and/or Oil pump, and/or Alternator, and/or Vacuum pump. Mandrel has 3 lengths available, standard is for one 1/2 or 3/4 wide pulley.
- Output mandrel 2: Included is an over speed mandrel to drive pulley typically for an Alternator or Vacuum pump. Option for both is available.
- Gear Ratios Available: 1.211:1
About The Supercharger Store
- 47010251 - TSCS-COY-1
- Ships in 10 to 15 days
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L18.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Write the First Review!