2014 to 2011 CHALLENGER 6.4 Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
High lights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHALLENGER 0 with 6.4 Engine
- System can up the hp from 470 stock to 670+
- System produces 200+ of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-18
ProCharger Stage II Intercooled Systems and Kits feature an all new 8-rib dedicated drive system with the option of a race intercooler upgrade. ProCharger designed this dedicated 8-rib system to have maximum belt wrap in order to support the truly power hungry. The bracket system fits head units up to the F-1A-94 without modifications to the car, which means no cutting or trimming with a blower that can support 1,200+ HP! Even though this system is perfect for "race" applications, it can still be used with a P-1SC-1 at lower boost levels for mild street applications.
ProCharger also offers a Race Intercooler option for HO and Stage II Intercooled Systems which produces higher horsepower and cooler charge air temperatures. No trimming or cutting is required to fit this highly effective intercooler behind the bumper, thanks to a custom ProCharger design built just for this application. That's great news for anyone who may want to eventually return their car to stock. This optional intercooler also produces cooler charge air temperatures and larger power gains on stock engines.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 470
- HP Gain: 200+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System Configruation: add'l 8 rib
- Bypass Valve: proFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Due to variability among OEM computers, and the prevalance of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.4)
- Specify manual or automatic transmission
- Systems ship in extra large box
- Purchase of aftermarket balancer required, ATI PP part #918459
- Specify with or without strut bar
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm