2010 to 2008 CHALLENGER STR8 6.1 Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHALLENGER STR8 with 6.1 Engine
- System can up the hp from 425 stock to 585+
- System produces 160+HP with boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
Add 160+ horsepower to your 6.1L HEMI CHALLENGER
ProCharger now has two complete intercooled systems for the 6.1L HEMI Challengersa shared-drive, HO Intercooled System and dedicated-drive, Stage II Intercooled System. Both the HO and Stage II Systems allow SRT-8 Challenger owners to experience what 585+ HP feels like in these modern Mopar muscle cars. Both ProCharger Systems utilize the proven and patented P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto the new Challengers. ProCharger systems for the 6.1L HEMI Challengers now utilize Diablosport flash tuning systems to apply the ProCharger-developed tune for both applications.
Both the HO Intercooled and Stage II Intercooled Systems add more than 160 HP when installed onto the stock 6.1L Hemi engine while still running pump gas and enjoying all the day-to-day drivability youll want to experience every day. Thanks to the industry's coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains, no other supercharger system for the awesome new Dodge Challenger even comes close.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 425
- HP Gain: 160+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System configuration: add'l 8 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Due to variability among OEM computers, and the prevalance of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.1)
- Specify manual or automatic transmission
- Systems ship in extra large box
- Purchase of aftermarket balancer required:
- 5.7 (2008) = ATI PP part #918435
- 5.7 (2009-10) = ATI PP part #918445
- 6.1 = ATI PP part #918432
- Special order kit: order form and non-refundable deposit required at time of order-may require additional lead time for processing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm