2014 to 2011 CHARGER 5.7 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHARGER 0 with 5.7 Engine
- System can up the hp from 370 stock to 530+
- System produces 160+HP with boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
Bolt on over 160+ more horsepower to your 5.7 HEMI
Building on our late-model, EFI HEMI supercharging leadership, ProCharger now has complete HO systems for 5.7L HEMI R/T Challengers and Chargers, utilizing a shared drive arrangement and a new, innovative intercooler configuration.
This system utilizes the patented and proven P-1SC-1 self-contained ProCharger supercharger and large, highly-effective air-to-air intercooler. Owners can expect gains of 160 HP when installed on a stock 5.7L HEMI while still running pump gas. Thanks to the industrys coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains, unmatched power is delivered with maximum reliability and relatively simple installation.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 370
- HP Gain: 160+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System configuration: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only, AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- 13011251 - 1DI414-SCI
- Ships in 3 to 5 days
- Dodge - CHARGER - Full System
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Write the First Review!