2010 to 2006 CHARGER R/T 5.7 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
Highlights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE CHARGER R/T with 5.7 Engine
- System can up the hp from 370 stock to 480+
- System produces 110+/130+* of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-7
130+ MORE HP ON PUMP GAS
ProCharger has two complete intercooled systems for the awesome 5.7L HEMI Chargersa shared-drive HO Intercooled System and dedicated-drive Stage II Intercooled System.
The HO and Stage II systems allow R/T Charger owners to gain 130+ HP on their 2009-10 5.7L VCT HEMI Charger, or 110+ HP with 2006-08 5.7L engines. Both systems utilize the patented, proven and self-contained P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets, larger fuel injectors and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto R/T Chargers with no major modifications to your car or engine. They also utilize a handheld tuner to upload the ProCharger tune.
Both the HO Intercooled and Stage II Intercooled Systems can add more than 110/130 horsepower on stock 5.7L HEMI Chargers running premium pump gas. Even higher boost levels are possible on stock and modified engines with a Tuner Kit and custom programming.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 340/370
- HP Gain: 110+/130+*
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System configuration: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.1)
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only; AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm