2010 to 2005 300 6.1 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
High lights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for CHRYSLER 300 0 with 6.1 Engine
- System can up the hp from 425 stock to 585+
- System produces 160+ of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-7
ProCharger HO Intercooled Systems are available for 6.1L HEMI-equipped Chrysler 300s. Owners can expect power gains of 160+ HP on the 6.1L HEMIs
Designed around the patented and proven, self-contained ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger, the HO Intercooled system features a reliable, shared-drive design, a highly efficient, 3-core air-to-air intercooler, a beautiful from the factory look, OEM-quality mounting brackets and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto Chrysler 300Cs. ProCharger systems for the 300C utilize a handheld programmer to upload the ProCharger tune.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 425
- HP Gain: 160+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System Configruation: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Specify engine size (5.7, 6.1 or 6.4)
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only; AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- 2006-10 vehicles require removal of adaptive cruise control sensor
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm