2008 to 2005 MAGNUM 6.1 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
High lights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE MAGNUM 0 with 6.1 Engine
- System can up the hp from 425 stock to 585+
- System produces 160+ of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-7
HIGH OUTPUT KITS AVAILABLE WITH 160+ HP GAINS
The Dodge Magnum has been lauded for its flexibility as a comfortable cruiser and a hefty hauler. Now you can really make it haul with the addition of a ProCharger HO Intercooled Supercharger System for 2005 through 2008 Dodge Magnums with the 6.1L HEMI engines. Magnum owners can expect horsepower gains of approximately 160 on the ProCharged 6.1L HEMI Magnum.
Thanks to the industrys coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains, no other supercharger system for the Dodge Hemi Magnum even comes close. With ProChargers patented and proven self-contained P-1SC-1 supercharger and a high-performance air-to-air intercooler system, unmatched power is delivered with maximum reliability and simple installation. The HO Intercooled System is 100% complete, with fuel injectors and Diablosport hand-held tuner included.
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 425
- HP Gain: 160+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System Configruation: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.1)
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only; AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm