2008 to 2005 MAGNUM 5.7 High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC-1
High lights of this system
- Complete Supercharging System for DODGE MAGNUM 0 with 5.7 Engine
- System can up the hp from 340 stock to 450+
- System produces 110+ of boost
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty
- 50 state legal per D-365-7
HIGH OUTPUT KITS AVAILABLE WITH 130+ HP GAINS
ProChargers HO intercooled systems allow Magnum owners to experience the head-turning power of a ProCharger-equipped 5.7L HEMI. Utilizing the patented, proven self-contained P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, eight larger fuel injectors, OEM-quality mounting brackets and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto Dodge Magnums.
ProCharger systems for the 5.7L HEMI utilize a Diablosporthand-held tuner to upload the ProCharger tune.
When it comes to reliable, proven and powerful forced-air induction systems for modern EFI HEMI engines, ProCharger is literally years ahead of others. With designs that are far superior to other systems, ProCharger HEMI Magnum systems feature a visually appealing from the factory look and come with a standard 3-year warranty on the intercooler and 1-year warranty on the supercharger
- Boost Level: 7 psi
- OEM HP Rating: 340
- HP Gain: 110+
- Intercooler Configuration: 3 Core
- Drive System Configruation: stk 6 rib
- Bypass Valve: ProFlow
- System Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Intercooler Mounting Configuration: V
- Model year must be specified
- Specify engine size (5.7 or 6.1)
- Systems ship in extra large box
- 2WD models only; AWD models must use Tuner Kit and may require modifications
- Item Requires Shipping
- 110.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H14.0000” x L66.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm